The second Greening Deserts master plan for desert areas such as open-pit deserts is ready and of course in continuous development.
The business plan, concept and study on sustainable greening methods, greenhouse management, forestry, agriculture and cultural economy for opencast mine and post-mining landscapes can also be adapted as needed or revised for any situation.
In the following a few special Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and innovative ideas are briefly summarized.
- Growing, cultivation and care of rare endangered species, especially plants of the Red List – with extra greenhouses and grounds (botanical garden, park, forest) can be established
- Biomass Research, production and recycling, processing or recycling of urban bio-waste for energy and soil production in opencast mine or post-mining areas (Biowaste Management)
- Development and testing of greenhouse types and equipment in extreme landscapes like deserts, offering professional services, product and quality testing in relation to the industries or manufacturers
- Greenhouse Management, Biosphere and Habitat Research
- Product reviews, product testing and (re)presentation for manufacturers
- Research into flexible, transparent or transparent solar cells for solar greenhouses, especially in terms of efficiency
- Research and development related to agriculture, forestry and renewable energy such as solar and water energy in or with extreme environmental conditions
- Cultivation of special crops and medicinal plants such as hemp
- Scalability of the concept, also for urban spaces and urban deserts
- Testing of various irrigation systems, greenhouses or greenhouse systems, including systems for efficiency, resilience and durability
- Testing and development of special constructions of solar greenhouses, office-, greenhouse- and laboratory-containers
- Comprehensive load test and quality tests for suppliers or products, if necessary even under extreme conditions (weather, temperatures,..)
- Improving education and development processes and learning methods related to nature, self-esteem and community environmental awareness
- Desert research in opencast mine, surface mining or post-mining landscapes – also known as open-pit deserts
- Space or planetary research in mining landscapes, sometimes called as lunar, Martian or Mars landscapes
Most work, services or services can be realized with sufficient resources and resources with a few helpers. With money, financial resources or support it is no problem to build fast a good time. The services are chargeable, but in some exceptions such as investments, joint ventures, sponsorships or similar collaborations may be free or mutually beneficial. Various constellations, partnerships and synergy effects are possible. Further information can be found in the Masterplan 2 and partner, investor or sponsoring concept.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
Faith moves mountains, intelligence goes over them, wisdom goes around them, but love levels them. – Matshona Dhliwayo
You don’t climb mountains without a team, you don’t climb mountains without being fit, you don’t climb mountains without being prepared and you don’t climb mountains without balancing the risks and rewards. And you never climb a mountain on accident – it has to be intentional. – Mark Udall
Doubt makes the mountain that faith can shift. – German proverb
Faith can move mountains. Doubt can create them.