We call for greening campaigns and research camps for opencast mine and former mining landscapes.
Innovative ideas and potentials for sustainable greening and research projects for post-mining landscapes and opencast mining (opencast mining) are briefly summarized.
- General desert research and studies on desert plants or vegetation
- Better drainage and distribution of surface, ground and ground water
- Education and training of a better understanding of nature and understanding, especially for the young generation
- Detoxification and detoxification of toxins and pollutants in the soil and water through surface mining operations and other environmental pollution
- Development, extension and improvement of soil production and irrigation methods
- Increasing the storage capacity, capacity and potential of soils, especially with loamy or other sealed soils and surfaces
- Good balance of technical potentials and future use targets
- Cultivation of medicinal and other useful crops in greenhouses and opencast mining areas
- Developing or researching of new and optimizing old farming and gardening methods or techniques
- Use of natural and artificial water reservoirs (tanks, ponds, reservoirs) for the production of various waters, e.g. Mixed, usable, mineral and drinking water
- Potential for events and events in the cultural, social and scientific fields, e.g. exhibitions, information events and music events
- Extensive and comprehensive information related to natural themes
- Extensive exploration and documentation of the opencast mining deserts and nature including the animal world, also microcosm
- Improve agriculture, hydroponics and permaculture methods or techniques
- Improvement of cultural, social and economic offers in the respective regions, thereby reducing the lack of employment and unemployment in mining and opencast mining areas
- Improved protection in extreme weather conditions, e.g. during flood catastrophes, storms and flooding
- Improvement of the water quality by proven and new water systems, overground and underground
- Reinforcement and improvement of the relation or connection between man and nature
- Water processing, filtration and extraction
- Future-oriented developments and explorations with the aid of greening and desert camps for all types of deserts or barren landscapes, also for deserts and desert explorations on the desert planet Mars
Further good ideas and innovations can be found throughout the concept and on the official pages.